Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tucson

I'm so behind on my blogging! Last month we went to Tucson for a night, just to get out of town to go swimming and do some Christmas shopping (that's right...Christmas! That's what happens when your baby is due the week of Thanksgiving!). We got a room at the Sheraton on Priceline for cheap, and then got to upgrade to a suite when we got there for only $15! The first thing we did...SWIMMING!!



Annie hates her floaties, so we tried a fish innertube...and she was in heaven!

We had dinner that night with my friend Sara, and then dessert at Sami & Nohl's house. Sami has two little girls that Annie just loved (maybe I'll get pictures one of these days!). The next day was shopping and then we came home. It was a fun little trip...I think we need another one SOON!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment