Wednesday, November 3, 2010

37 Weeks

Saturday we will hit the big 37...when Baby E will be considered full-term no matter when she comes. Of course, the longer she cooks, the better!:)
Today was our 37 week appointment. My blood pressure was a little high, so the good doctor sent us to the hospital for a Non-Stress Test (which is now going to be a twice-a-week occurrence!). My BP was crazy the first couple hours at the hospital, and Baby's heart rate was too high...so they poked me with an IV and decided they'd keep me overnight to do a 24 hour urine collection.
After awhile the doctor decided that maybe 12 hours would suffice. THEN they decided - 6 hours later - that I was just super dehydrated. They pumped me full of liquids and sent me on my way. Thank heavens for not having to spend the night in the hospital!
Hopefully my next NST will be a little less eventful.


No comments:

Post a Comment