Tuesday, July 17, 2012

May, in Retrospect


I don’t know how I let May and June and blogging and all my life get totally far behind.  But I did in a serious serious way.  Once again, I am playing catch up.  I hope I remember everything!
On Mother’s Day after church, we went up to the cemetery where my Mom is buried.  We talked with the girls (mostly Annie) about how Grandma lives in Heaven.  She was very sweet about it.  She even remembered the next day and talked about wanting to go visit Grandma and throw rocks (cause that’s what 3 year olds do).

April April-2   April-3
Also in May while my Dad and I were out yard sale-ing, he got a great deal on a slide for the girls.  Talk about heaven.  They have been loving this thing all summer!  Emily hasn’t quite figured out how to brace herself at the bottom of the slide, so she just falls on her back.  Then she laughs and laughs like it’s the funniest thing she’s ever done.  Since we don’t have grass, they get pretty dirty.  I’m pretty sure kids were meant to be dirty, though.

April-10
April-4   April-5 
April-6
   April-7  April-8  April-9    April-11  April-12

Have I mentioned what an awesome big sister Annie is?  She loves to help Emily!
  April-14

Kris turned 27 this month.  We didn’t do much, but I do have to say, I made a pretty awesome dinner for us.  At Kris’s request, I made Chicken Bakes a la Costco.  Total copycat recipe, and mine were way more delicious than the ones from  Costco.  In my opinion.  I also made a Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake.  Also…delicious.
  April-15  April-16
Blowing out his candle (it was really for the kid’s benefit, that’s why there’s only 1 and not 27)
April-20
Who loved May?!  JACK!!:)
April-19

No comments:

Post a Comment