Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunday…and Our Week in Review!

 

We had a busy week this last week, but truthfully, I don’t remember most of what we did!:)  We had planned to start potty training Annie, but there was just too many different things going on.  Also truthfully, I’m HORRIFIED of potty training.  We’ll get to it.:)

Our Fall activity was to color leaves and hang them in our windows.  We put construction paper on the backs of them, so from the outside, we have colored leaves.  Annie loves to color, so she had a fun time doing this and helping Mom to hang them up.

We also made pumpkin muffins.  They made our house smell SO delicious!  Now, if it would just turn into Fall already!

Family-045  Family-046

Mom at 30 weeks…

30 weeks!?  Seriously, this pregnancy has gone SO fast!  Still feeling pretty good…nothing serious enough to complain incessantly about!:)  Uncomfortable, tired, a little sore…but I am just grateful that I finally look pregnant!

untitled shoot-032

 My cute girls.  They have been doing pretty good to play together and have fun.  It’s about time!  I thought that day would never come.  Annie gets a little rough sometimes, but I think its just because she doesn’t quite know what to do with herself.  Or with Emily.  She’s 2, for goodness sakes!untitled shoot-001

Kris decided to cut his own hair.  Sad.

untitled shoot-043

General Conference is coming up and we are looking forward to that.  It’s hard with little kids to get much out of it, but we try.  Kris will be working (as usual!), so its just the girls and me.  We’ll make the most of it anyway.:) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kris! Why didn't you help him? I'm glad he didn't go after the girls next!

    ReplyDelete