Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Emily!


Emily is almost 3 weeks old, and seriously, I can't imagine what life was like without her in our family. It's interesting how a little person is born and they just fit right in, like they were meant specifically for you (they are, of course!). Even with all the sleep I'm missing, I feel so blessed to have her. She's a good baby, for the most part. We're still working on our nights and days and getting them in order. Emily is very alert and interested in everything around her, especially her big sister. Of course, Annie is very interested in Emily, too. She loves to get on the couch and sit next to her, give her kisses and pats, and we even have her saying "Emily" (okay, it sounds more like "Emmy", but whatever).

We are having lots of fun with Grandma & Grandpa Hunter here visiting. They have been so much help to us. I know its probably hard for them to be away from the rest of the family in Idaho, but we're (especially me!) SO grateful they could be here during this time. Annie has had a ball getting to know Grandma. They sing songs and dance and read books. Not to mention, I haven't had to do dishes once since they arrived. I hate dishes, so I feel pretty lucky to be getting taken care of so well!

Here's some pictures I'm finally getting off the camera...

Grandma & Emily

Grandpa W. and Emily

The morning we left the hospital - Can I just say...I SO love that I have babies with hair! It's only fair, since I had such awful heartburn for the whole 9 months! It's like an extra little reward.:)

Emily & Annie - she loves her little sister!

Annie with her baby, and Kris with his babies...aren't they cute?:)

I have the same picture with Annie in the bouncer. Emily seems a lot bigger than Annie was, but still so tiny in that big ole' chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment