Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was at our house this year (where else would it be?). It was our little family, plus Grandma & Grandpa Hunter, Grandpa Whipple and Auntie Ruth. I'm so glad we got to share the holiday with our families, especially Kris's parents. Since we live far apart, it's hard to get to spend holidays with the Hunter side.
This year I was grateful to not still be pregnant on Thanksgiving! Right at the end of my pregnancy, I got full after about 5 bites of my food. That would've made for a very sad Thanksgiving dinner (or a very long day of snacking, I guess).

Kris & Annie waiting (patiently, sort of) for the food to be done

Me & Grandma H. working hard on the food that Kris & Annie were waiting for:)

Carving the turkey!

Still waiting patiently...:)

My cute sleeping baby...

My other cute kid, eating olives just like Mom!

We had a fun day together as a family. I will really treasure this holiday, since we got to have everybody with us and a new baby too! Thank goodness for lots of pictures.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment