Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Groundhog Day Eve.

Seriously, my kids have the cutest smiles in America. I get that I'm biased, but it's my responsibility to tell everyone how cute my kids are, how they're cuter than your kids, etc. And it is a responsibility I do not take lightly!:)
Both Annie and Emily have these freaking adorable dimples. They melt my heart. Emily has been smiling alot lately and its so much fun.

I just couldn't resist posting this cause every time I look at it, I crack up.:)

We were watching "Annie"...Annie loves all the music and so I was trying to get her on camera dancing (with my armful of baby). I looked over and she had taken her pants off (its a new thing...who knows why) and was dancing around in her diaper. Of course when she saw the camera she stopped!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment