Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sassy Annie

All of a sudden my Annie Bug is SO sassy! It's hilarious. She chatters all the time and is so much fun to talk to. I decided I have to start writing down the funny things she says, and this is as good a place as any!
The other day we were sitting at the table eating hot dogs. Annie finished hers and was actually being really good, waiting for us. All of a sudden she looked at me (with the most pathetic look!) and said, "Please, please, please, please, oh pllllleeeeeaaaasssse." I asked her what she wanted. "I don't know," she said. (Get used to it, kid!)
The same afternoon she was playing in the living room when all of a sudden she let out the longest toot ever. When she got done she looked at me, smiled, and said, "Whoa."
I love how she always keeps me laughing.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment