Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Fun!

 June has been...WEDDING MONTH!  And seriously, I'm super glad its over.  I am exhausted.  It wasn't even my wedding, so I can only imagine how exhausted my new sister-in-law is.:)  
The weekend before the wedding Karryn and I threw Nicki a bridal shower.  I was excited to try some Pinterest ideas, along with some other craftiness.  My favorite idea...scratch off cards (thanks Danielle for the idea!).  It was my twist on the Newlywed Game, so David and Nicki both answered some questions and I gathered some random facts from each of them and those were our answers.  





There was also delicious food.  I can't lie...I think I'm sort of awesome.  AND Karryn makes amazing chicken salad.  She's the Chicken Salad Queen.
  
The cupcakes were even better as leftovers.:)  No joke.
 


After Nicki's family got into town, we went to Shoshone Falls for a serious BBQ.  We had brisket, pork, beans, cole slaw, potato salad, rolls and cookies.  And Jack had mud.:)
There was also ice-blocking for the brave at heart.  Annie was awesome...she had no clue what ice-blocking was, but she kept saying, "Mom, I need to get on that ice block."  And she loved it!
 
 David & Nicki

Eric & Leah 
 Emily loves Auntie Leah:)










We also got a surprise visit from Stephan.  Annie was mesmerized by his dreads, and he was so gracious to let the kids be in awe of him.:) 

And then there was the wedding.  My kids were pretty loud during the whole ceremony.  That, my friends, is how we roll.  Jack kept yelling for Hadley, and Emily kept calling, "Aunt Nicki!"  Bless them.   I'm so glad we were able to be here to celebrate with the family...it was a beautiful ceremony and reception.
 There were little bags of Kisses & Hugs on the tables.  Pretty sure Emily ate her weight in chocolate.  She must've opened every bag she saw. 


 I may or may not be slightly embarrassed by this picture...

 Grandma, Aunt Julie and Papa

My kids love to dance!  They spent more time out in the middle of the floor than anybody...it was so fun to watch!


 Dancing is...exhausting....


 My cute in-laws
And the new sister-in-law...so glad she's one of us now!:)


 My Hunter Family...I'm so blessed to be part of this crazy family! 
 I just adore them.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment